Friday, March 2, 2012

Just Saw The Lorax...

Not like outside.

And not really by my own choosing.

My daughter "needed" to see it. Though I'm not really sure how badly a three year old can "need" anything. If she was forced to think about it for more than 30 seconds she might find herself not even "wanting" to see it. All things being equal though it wasn't half bad.

Weirdly both Taylor Swift and Zac Efron were in the film yet neither of them sang. Other people did, but they didn't. What's that about? Seems like a strange use of their talents.

Anyhow the Lorax provided a 2 hour vacation (I'm including travel time) from working on my final project which as far as any of you know...is going swimmingly.

I'm in the process of turning this blog into a documentary (or perhaps a rockumentary as I would greatly enjoy calling it) and have spent the majority of my time making my own "Completely Unrelated Video" which had, (until this past Sunday) become an integral part of this blog.

Well I shan't make a habit of being embarrassed in my own virtual tree of trust that is this blog. Shan't feel remorse for making the virtual neighborhood that is my readership wait for their unrelated video fix. The videos are a gift, and as this gift has arrived late (I shall pull a mid-90's and "blame the post office") I have no choice but to make it up to you in both quality and quantity.

"Friday's Completely Unrelated Video(s) of the Day"





And...courtesy of Brenda...


Final Thought -
Why is it that Rob Thomas felt the need to go "solo". He was already the front man for Matchbox 20, and as a solo act he still requires a band. Perhaps he was after fame.
Anyone know the name of anyone else in Matchbox 20?
Me neither.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I could help with the unrelated videos thread of your blog! I still laugh just thinking of that song. And I can't wait to see what you do with your own video!

    ReplyDelete